Sunday 3 April 2016

ThighHighSocks- Asianstyle, Zimchic

Hie guys!

I love wearing knee high socks, this is a style that I found after studying Japanese & Korean fashion. They are a great accessory to help keep your legs nice and warm as well as sprucing up your outfit a bit! I have noticed a lot of girls don't have the confidence to pull off knee high socks. In my opinion it doesn't have to be like that, they can be a really unique addition to an outfit and can easily be made to blend in more with sheer tights.

I think the reason why most people don't wear knee high socks its because if you don't do it right it can make you look a bit hookerish... so I think the trick is to not show too much leg and also wearing sheer tights underneath it helps you get away with it the easier.

These socks especially make a great transition piece, allowing you to transform shorts/skirts into a colourful weather appropriate outfit.

Thigh high socks are perfect for a really layered outfit. Go into your closet and find pieces that you already own and you pair them together with things you wouldn't normally pair together.

I I love wearing shorts with sheer tights and lay it off with thigh-high socks 
A skater skirt and a leather jacket look perfect with thigh high socks....

No comments:

Post a Comment