Thursday 14 July 2016

The power of a White BLAZER

I love a white blazer. I think it can add sophistication and elegance to an outfit, if styled correctly. We need this piece in our wardrobes, there are so many ways you can wear this crisp jacket. The white jacket can easily take you from a work event (with satin shorts and pumps) to a GNO (with silky tank and leather skinnies) to the weekend ( with a casual tank tank and trousers) and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I bought this blazer about a year and half ago and since I have worn the heck out it! one of my favorite things to do is to dress up a more dressy piece like this blazer and pair it with some thing really casual. I had to go through my archives for these pictures so don't mind the quality. I never found it intimidating and I have always been so sure that I can pull it off, am so comfortable throwing on a white blazer which tends to go with pretty much everything. I love the white blazer's in general so much because of their versatility and ever since I have literally gone dumb or oblivious to other blazers especially a black blazer, I personally find it so intimidating but am now trying to incorporate it into my style can't let clothes intimidate me. 

Thank you for stopping by today and reading my blog. I am grateful for all of you. Have a fabulous weekend.


White Blazer + Leather pants…
This one’s for the experimentalist. Pair a white blazer with a black tee, leather skinnies, and statement flatforms for tough-meets-girlie ensemble.





White Blazer + Jeans…
A blazer can instantly add polish to a pair of jeans. Create a casual, yet sharp look with a white blazer, flared jeans,, and pointy-toe pumps. Perfect for a casual work environment or your next lunch date.

No comments:

Post a Comment