Sunday 13 March 2016

The plaid shirt. Casual, Punk , Edgy Girl look.

Hie luvz!!!
I kinda feel out of sorts these days and usually when am feeling like this, I always throw on the most casual gear I can. In spite of being an uninteresting outfit, I mean how creative it is to wear leather pants, a simple graphic tee and a plaid shirt. I basically layered a lot, A plaid shirt on top of a tshirt and a leather jacket on top. I wore sneakers and flat canvas because there are so cool and the sole is very thick almost a platform and they look great with pants in general..

The plaid shirt which is one of my favourite pieces to have added glamour to this outfit...plaid is something I can forever own its one of those things that have evolved with me as I grew up, different age groups, different styles. plaids are good for everyone. 
So am going to show you how you can style this outfit in four different ways 

Hope you guys have an awesome energized week.
BE BRAVE MAKE BOLD



outfit #1
to me this is a lil bit more youthful, sexy, daring, this is definitely punk outfit easy to put together. leather pants, a graphic tshirt. then I just took the plaid shirt and tied it around my waist on an all black outfit this is perfect. not forgetting the gold jewelry. 

This is the same outfit but different shoes and I tied the plaid shirt under the tee wore airmax sneakers i did this for the kinda tom-boy edgy look.  

outfit #2
Throw a leather jacket over it! you can wear leather pants with a leather jacket!  this looks great because I broke it up with a plaid shirt. for this look you might want to wear a black vest instead of a tee. 

outfit #3
I layered everything on this outfit, A plaid shirt, fitted leather jacket and a graphic tee makes for an amazing and polished look..edgy girl it doesn't get more springchic than this.


outfit #4
a graphic tee and leather pants look great together add a plaid shirt and  low/flat canvas shoes for a really cute outfit. Leave the plaid shirt unbuttoned over the outfit, leaving it untucked brings out that effortless rock n roll punk look. easy to put together but definitely eye catching.. add a neck chain to make sure its not too boring.



which one is your favorite? 
I Like outfit #4 I prefer leaving the plaid shirt unbuttoned for a kind like 'I don't care am too cool for school' feeling lol

9 comments:

  1. Woow... we thank God for people like you with sense of fashion.... I like the first one though. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you would never strike me as someone studying law. Forgive me but all my friends who studied law are ever serious and not into fashion etc. This is awesome. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. X

    anaturellecraving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you..just felt like showing that other side of me outside law life lol while prioritizing and managing my time well thank you for stopping by hope you visit again..

      Delete
  3. Love all the looks. Very edgy.

    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete