Sunday 6 March 2016

Simple dress made chic

Who knew a zip-up dress could be a fashion forward trend. This spring make sure to create your  trendy chic looks using your dresses, well not just any dress. I know right pretty cool but yet so challenging. Be brave and formulate that beauteous look.
For today's post I dressed my friend, i reworked her dress into a cute dress-coat.. and i took the pleasure of also styling it on myself formulating different looks/outfits
 My best-loved thing to do is to take existing chunks and see how I can rework them into a new combo. Am sure we have all been there that moment when you trying to save money and can't afford to buy a new outfit...
Dressing appropriately while looking chic. That dress made an ordinary outfit really stand out..


I made the outfit look formal and also casual, this just depends with the kind of shoes you choose to wear which is determined by  the occasion.
Stay chic.... BE BRAVE
Before the transformation.... a leopard print leather jacket did its magic here... u definitely got to love this dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment